InMode Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that pairs microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) energy.
This FDA-cleared device uses tiny needles to deliver RF energy to different depths of the skin. The needles and heat from the RF energy create micro injuries, which trigger your body’s natural healing response and promote the production of new collagen and elastin, to firm the skin and lessen wrinkles.
The treatment is most commonly used on the face and neck (especially to treat jowls and firm the jawline, under-eye area, and around the mouth), but it can be used just about anywhere on the body, including the abdomen, buttocks, chest, arms or knees.
Morpheus8 treatments can address a wide range of skin concerns. In experienced hands, it can:
- improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- firm and tighten mildly sagging skin
- smooth skin texture
- reduce the appearance of large pores
- treat hyperpigmentation and acne scarring
- help fade stretch marks
- reduce some fat just below the skin (though not significantly enough to create facial volume loss)
For optimal results, most people need a series of up to three treatment sessions, spaced four to six weeks apart.